2016 Late Night Shows
For those who like to enjoy music into the wee hours, our Late Night shows offer unique musical pairings for fans of all tastes in two venues: the High Sierra Music Hall and the Funk’n Jamhouse. We also offer the acoustic Troubadour Sessions where donations collected at the door go directly to the artists, and Vaudeville Tent Late Night shows which are free with your festival pass. (Note: FestivALL Packages include access to all of the Late Night shows; FestivALL ticket holders do not need to purchase Late Night tickets.) All artists performing in Late Night shows also perform on the daytime stages.
The California Honeydrops: West Coast Honey Soul Review
feat. Grace Love, Jimmy James and more
Lebo & Friends
The Main Squeeze
Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
North Mississippi Allstars
The New Mastersounds
Tickets for late night shows often sell out, must be purchased separately and are available online now. Please note that in order to attend late night shows, you must have a multi-day wristband. FestivALL packages already include access to all late-night shows. Troubadour sessions will be announced at a later date.
At The Festival:
- Mobile – Late Night tickets (pending availability) can be purchased online while you’re at the festival by connecting to this website through your phone. No printed ticket needed–just bring your phone to the show. Download the Eventbrite app for the most convenience.
- Merchandise Tent – You may also purchase Late Night tickets at the merchandise tent from 6pm–9pm Thursday; 2pm-9pm Fri., Sat. & Sunday.
- Late Night Box Office – Open 11pm–3am Thursday to Sunday. Located in the booth near the High Sierra Music Hall and Funk’n Jamhouse.
Late Night Policies
- You must have a multi-day festival wristband to attend the Late Night shows. NO EXCEPTIONS. This will be checked and monitored.
- Single-day passes expire at 11:00pm and do not include camping. If you plan to attend Late Night shows you need to purchase a multi-day festival pass. To attend the Thursday Late Night shows you must have a 4-day pass/wristband, and likewise Friday Late Night shows require a 3-day wristband, and Saturday and Sunday Late Night shows require a 2-day wristband.
- Tickets for Late Night shows are available online until midnight the day before each show, and at the two Late Night Box Offices (see hours and locations above).
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- No refunds or exchanges.
Why aren’t Late Night tickets included in the festival pass?
The Late Night venues are intimate rooms with limited capacity; we can sell only a limited number of tickets per venue per night. For a 10,000 capacity festival like High Sierra this means that only a certain number of festival patrons can (or would choose to) attend the Late Night shows. Late Night events are also costly to produce and we strive to keep the festival pass prices as low as possible. Rather than raising the price of the entire festival pass, we sell tickets only to those who wish to attend the Late Night shows. All artists performing in Late Night shows will also perform on the daytime stages.