For those who like to enjoy music into the wee hours, our Late Night shows offer unique musical pairings for fans of all tastes in two venues: the High Sierra Music Hall and the Funk’n Jamhouse. We also offer the acoustic Troubadour Sessions where donations collected at the door go directly to the artists, and Vaudeville Tent Late Night shows which are free with your festival pass. (Note: FestivALL Packages include access to all of the Late Night shows; FestivALL ticket holders do not need to purchase Late Night tickets.) All artists performing in Late Night shows also perform on the daytime stages.
**6.7.19 – An important note about late night tickets**
Due to a scheduling change, Karl Denson’s Saturday Late night show and The New Mastersounds Thursday Late Night Show has been swapped.
- If you have already purchased tickets for Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe Saturday Late Night Show, your tickets will be honored at Thursday’s Karl Denson Late Night show.
- If you have already purchased tickets for The New Mastersounds Thursday Late Night Show, your tickets will be honored at Saturday’s The New Mastersounds Late Night show.
- If you have purchased tickets to either of these late night shows and would like a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before June 14th to request a refund. We will not accept refund requests after June 14th.
Music Hall – The Polish Ambassador* | Templo – $27.50
Funk’n Jamhouse – Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe (appears first) | Star Kitchen – $28.50
Music Hall – Galactic | Diggin Dirt – $28.50
Funk’n Jamhouse – Manic Focus | Big Something – $25.50
Music Hall – The New Mastersounds | The Nth Power – $27.50
Funk’n Jamhouse – PNUMA (Live) | TAUK – $25.50
Music Hall – Leftover Salmon* | John Kadlecik’s Fellowship of The Wing – $28.50
*Headliner performs first.
Tickets for late night shows often sell out, must be purchased separately. FestivALL packages already include access to all late-night shows. Troubadour sessions will be announced at a later date.
In Advance: Late Night tickets can be purchased online through the Eventbrite website or the Eventbrite app.
At The Festival:
- Mobile – Late Night tickets (pending availability) can be purchased online while you’re at the festival by connecting to this website through your phone. No printed ticket needed–just bring your phone to the show. Download the Eventbrite app for the most convenience.
- Merchandise Tent – You may also purchase Late Night tickets at the merchandise tent from 12pm-9pm daily.
- Late Night Box Office – Open 11pm–3am Thursday to Sunday. Located in the booth near the High Sierra Music Hall and Funk’n Jamhouse.
Late Night Policies
- Tickets for Late Night shows are available online until midnight the day before each show, and at the two Late Night Box Offices (see hours and locations above).
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- No refunds or exchanges.
Why aren’t Late Night tickets included in the festival pass?
The Late Night venues are intimate rooms with limited capacity; we can sell only a limited number of tickets per venue per night. For a 10,000 capacity festival like High Sierra this means that only a certain number of festival patrons can (or would choose to) attend the Late Night shows. Late Night events are also costly to produce and we strive to keep the festival pass prices as low as possible. Rather than raising the price of the entire festival pass, we sell tickets only to those who wish to attend the Late Night shows. All artists performing in Late Night shows will also perform on the daytime stages.