Do you call yourself a High Sierra Lifer? Do words like “home” and “family” come to mind when you think of our special 4-day weekend in Quincy each year? Can you not help but tell people about one of your favorite places to be? Well now you can do that and earn rewards! We’ve developed a super-fun Ambassador program for High Sierra where you’ll get points for doing the things you already do. The more you do, the more points you earn. Towards what you ask? All KINDS of things. From High Sierra Lifer socks to backstage dinners to free tickets to a chance to actually Eat a Peach with Karl Denson…we have SO MANY fun goodies ready for the taking. Read on to see how.
- Link your social media accounts to SocialLadder. (You get additional points for each account connected!)
- Enter the invitation code “HIGHSIERRA” and hit done
2. Start Earning Rewards
- On the Feed Tab, select “Create Your COD3” to make a special discount ticket code to share with friends.
- Go to the Challenges section from the menu and follow instructions on different challenges to earn points.
- Challenges include: Promoting on social media, engaging with posts, and sharing discount codes for tickets with your friends and more! Each challenge has specific instructions and points associated.
- Check back frequently as new challenges are added regularly
- Turn ON Notifications to be alerted when new challenges become available to earn more points.
3. Earn Rewards With Points
- Select Rewards from the menu to see what rewards are available. Rewards include GA & VIP Tickets, Backstage Experiences, Merchandise, and more!
- Select a category to explore different rewards.
- Click into each reward for details and to claim once it is unlocked. You can get your reward once they unlock. Once you redeem a reward, you’ll receive an email with more details.
You can see your score and interact with your friends and other ambassadors.
Your main navigation hub is found in the top left corner of the App.
Feed: You can see your score and interact with your friends and other ambassadors.
Points: Review your current score and how you rank amongst other ambassadors.
Rewards: Explore and select the Rewards you’d like to redeem with the points you’ve heard from challenges.
Challenges: Explore and complete Challenges to earn points and redeem rewards.
More: Change your name, email and city. You can also sync your social media and turn ON notifications.
All issues and questions will be addressed within the SocialLadder app.
You can also reach out to the SocialLadder Support Team by emailing email@example.com.